When it comes to staying on Florida’s gorgeous gulf coast, do it right with Panama City Beach condos designed for an exceptional beachfront vacation stay. Our condos offer everything you’d find at a hotel and more, with prime locations situated right in the area’s most coveted beach resorts.
So what’s the difference between staying at a hotel and staying at a vacation condo? It all comes down to what condos offer that hotels don’t, including spacious floorplans fit to comfortably house families; additional amenities like private parking, in-unit laundry, and full size kitchens; and fair, competitive pricing. You’ll get the perks of a hotel stay, like pool and beach access, fitness centers, and kids’ amenities, all with the added benefits of a condo.
Our vacation rentals are located exactly where you want to stay, with available condos in Panama City Beach, Sandestin, Destin, and various communities along the scenic 30A Highway. Wake up in the morning to the view of the emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico right outside your window, and walk outside to feel the soft sand under your toes. Our condos in Panama City, Florida let you experience paradise at your own pace, and you’re never far from the best that the area has to offer.
The Top 5 Benefits Of Renting A Vacation Condo
Panama City Beach vacation rentals offer a couple of major perks over hotels. Here are five of the most important ones.
- Locations in ideal beachfront resorts. Truly immerse yourself in resort life with condos located in the area’s most premier beach resorts. It’s vacationing at its finest and the best of both worlds—you get a comfortable, private space your whole family can relax and play in, but you also get access to resort amenities like spas, pools, and activities. Whether you decide to stay in your resort or venture out to Panama City Beach’s celebrated attractions, you’ll find everything you need for a perfect vacation.
- Spacious floor plans offer much more space for comfort and fun. Size does matter when it comes to your comfort and how well you enjoy your vacation. A family of two may be quite comfortable in a hotel room with just a kitchenette and no divider between living and sleeping areas. However, a slightly larger family may find it crowded and lacking in privacy. A beachfront condominium offers more space, full kitchens outfitted to prepare meals, separate sleeping quarters, and plenty of room to stretch out. Most condominiums offer second bathrooms with showers as well, making it quicker for everyone to get ready to go out on the town after the sun sets.
- Numerous amenities for the perfect stay. Amenities are plentiful, and include things like heated pools, hot tubs, covered parking, fitness centers, saunas, a poolside snack bar, and kids’ activities. Make sure to ask about the amenities that interest you and your family. It could mean the difference between whether you’re excited or disappointed about your accommodations. Unlike hotels, which only offer public parking, many of our beachfront condominiums offer covered, secure parking so your car is safe and close. And sure, you might not have daily maid service, but condominiums offer a washer and dryer in the condo that allow you to keep up with your family’s laundry so you don’t have to take it home with you. Who wants to face a pile of dirty clothes after they get back from a great beach vacation?
- More value equals a better overall experience. How much you are willing to spend on your vacation will have a big impact on your experience. And while a vacation rental might cost a little bit more than a hotel upfront, the value and savings will quickly add up. You’ll get a full size kitchen that will allow you to prepare meals for your family instead of having to always eat out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and way more included amenities than you’d find if you opted to save money and go for a cheap hotel instead.
- A “home away from home” feel for a better night’s sleep. A condo feels like home because it is a home. You won’t find any cookie cutter rooms here like you would at a hotel—just warmth, comfort, and room for everyone to stretch out and relax. The more comfortable you are the better you’ll sleep, which means more energy for embracing the day and getting the most out of every single minute of your Florida vacation.
Book your vacation condo today!
Nothing offers you more for your money than Panama City Beach condos from Blue Sun Properties. Browse our available condos for rent and find your perfect home away from home in paradise. Ready to book? Give us a call at 850-249-3992 and let’s get going on your ideal vacation.