What do you need as an owner to sign up for our rental program? Well, outside of a desire to gain control of your vacation rental, we require that you have the following;
1. At least 2 complete sets of linens and towels. This is so housekeeping can launder one set while your current renters are using the other set. 3 full sets is preferred.
2. Key-less lock system. We require a Kaba Lock so that we can issue door codes for your guests. They are stand alone keyless entry locks that do not require any wires or a wireless remote. The locks work with an internet website that creates a unique access code for each user. You can create immediate or future access codes to your rental property at any time. This eliminates the need for mailing keys and it eliminates the need for a physical check in for your guests.
3. Washer and Dryer. This is so your long term guests can do their own laundry. We do not provide laundry service.
4. Updated interior that is in good condition. It is kind of hard to rent a unit that has damaged furnishings.
5. Fully stocked kitchen with dishes, cookware, utensils – everything your guests would need to prepare a meal.
6. No holes in walls, leaky ceilings, torn carpet. We want to offer luxury vacation rentals to our visitors.
7. Internet Access or Wireless Internet.
8. Local Phone Service.
We reserve the right to inspect any vacation rental prior to placement on our program to ensure that we are presenting quality rentals to our site visitors. If you have questions concerning any items listed here or need help acquiring or installing any of the items, we would be glad to help. Just call us at 270-836-9736 and let us know how we can help. We can help you purchase linens and locks and anything else you need and help you get set up for our management program.